Easily add images to any app, blog, CMS or wiki with Maiko’s browser extension. Once installed you can access your images on top of any webpage. Select an image and the extension automatically pastes the image URL into any input field.
1) Install from our extensions page:
2) Click in the area you want to insert an image (anywhere you can enter text):
3) Click the Maiko button in your browser toolbar:
4) Choose one or more images from Maiko:
5) The links are inserted at the cursor position (using the current preset):
Maiko should work wherever you can enter text. Please contact us if your publishing tool is not supported.